I am a Counselling Psychologist and Cognitive Hypnotherapist. I am originally from Greece, but completed my studies in the UK, and have worked in various NHS clinics as well as privately in Harley Street and Mayfair, in London.
Working in both the public and private sector has allowed me to develop an excellent understanding of people from all backgrounds.
Working as a counselling psychologist and hypnotherapist and witnessing my clients’ personal and professional transformations and being able to be a part of their journey is something uniquely important to me. I love my job and I feel fortunate to be able to deliver psychotherapy and hypnotherapy to help people achieve a happier and more fulfilling life. I am a sensitive person with a lot of understanding and acceptance of others. For me each person is different and for that reason my approach is integrated and adaptable to individual needs.
Collaboratively, we will explore your difficulties and I will help you by giving emotional support and practical advice about how to resolve them. In therapy you will learn how to manage and change your negative feelings and thoughts so that they are not so overwhelming. You will learn new tools and techniques to deal with practical problems.
Life can be challenging at times. However, in my experience, change is possible. Using creativity, encouragement, compassion, humour and honesty, I commit with you on this journey.
Education and Training
- 2003: Bachelor Degree in Psychology from Goldsmith’s College, University of London
- 2005: Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Systemic Theory, Tavistock Clinic.
- 2005: Postgraduate Diploma in Psychoanalytic Studies, Tavistock Clinic.
- 2008: Post MSc qualification in Counselling Psychology with emphasis in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy from London Metropolitan University.
- 2012: Diploma in Cognitive Behaviour Hypnotherapy from the UK College of Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy
- 2014: Practitioner Skills for the Management of Obesity
- British Psychological Society
- British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy
- Health Professional Council
- National Council of Hypnotherapy
Registrations with Health Insurance Companies
CIGNA, AXA, PRU Health, AVIVA, Simply Health, Bupa.
Areas of expertise
- Self esteem
- Relationship problems
- Weight loss